- Blackburn offers more than 30 majors
- Our direct cost for incoming freshmen for the 2013-2014 school year is only $24,966 – including room and board! Subtract your $2,640 work credit, and the remaining amount is just $22,326. That’s before a single grant or scholarship, and is substantially less than any other private college in the state.
- Faculty to student ratio (12:1)
- Blackburn is the least expensive, private four-year residential institution in the state of Illinois.
- Blackburn College is the only nationally recognized Work College whose Work Program is student-managed.
- All resident students are required to work a minimum of 160 hours each semester
- Independent Presbyterian 4-year Liberal Arts College, founded 1837
- 60 Computers Available for General Student Usage
Business Office Hours
The Blackburn College Business Office consists of the Office of the Vice President of Administration and Finance, and provides the following services of payroll, benefits, accounts receivable, accounts payable, purchase orders, budgeting, and financing.
Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.