- Visit campus (Fall/Spring Open House Programs or individual campus visits)
- Apply for admission (either online or on paper)
- Request that your official high school transcripts be sent to Blackburn
- Request your official, up-to-date college transcripts (from all institutions attended) be sent to Blackburn
- If you will be transferring in with fewer than 24 transferable* college credits, please request that a copy of your ACT or SAT scores be sent to Blackburn College
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online (www.fafsa.ed.gov) after January 1 for the next academic year. Blackburn’s FAFSA code: 001639
- Submit your housing application, work program job application, and immunization forms
- Register for classes
- Attend Summer Orientation
- Move into campus housing during Welcome Week
- Purchase books at the Blackburn College Bookstore
- Attend classes, begin your work program experience, and enjoy your time at Blackburn!
QUESTIONS?Please contact Director of Transfer Admissions John Malin with any questions regarding the application process!
800-233-3550 ext. 4252