- Visit campus (Fall/Spring Open House Programs or individual campus visits)
- Apply for admission (either online or on paper)
- Request that your official high school transcripts be sent to Blackburn
- Request your official, up-to-date college transcripts (from all institutions attended) be sent to Blackburn
- If you will be transferring in with fewer than 24 transferable* college credits, please request that a copy of your ACT or SAT scores be sent to Blackburn College
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online (www.fafsa.ed.gov) after January 1 for the next academic year. Blackburn’s FAFSA code: 001639
- Submit your housing application, work program job application, and immunization forms
- Register for classes
- Attend Summer Orientation
- Move into campus housing during Welcome Week
- Purchase books at the Blackburn College Bookstore
- Attend classes, begin your work program experience, and enjoy your time at Blackburn!
*If you are unsure how many transferable credits you have, please contact the Director of Transfer Admissions.
Please contact Transfer Admissions Counselor Brian Herrmann with any questions regarding the application process!
800-233-3550 ext. 5579