Get Info Schedule A Visit
Announcements and Cancellations

Class Cancellations:

 

Other Announcements:

  • New Students
  • Current Students
  • Faculty And Staff
  • Alumni
  • Parents Families
  • Giving to Blackburn College: An Investment in the Future

    picture of Blackburn students in groupDid you know that only about 85% of what it takes to run the college each year, comes from student revenues? The remaining 15% comes from our alumni and friends who know the value of a Blackburn education, and want to help make it as affordable as possible to all who are prepared for the undertaking.

    When you make a gift to Blackburn College, you help drive student success. The difference you make can be seen in every corner of campus, and in the faces of all our students who benefit immeasurably from your support.

    You can give to any area that is meaningful to you and provide direct and immediate support for students, faculty, and programs across the College. Your generosity makes you part of a vibrant community of people committed to investing in the future.

    goldguidestar