Blackburn College commits to meeting 100% of students’ financial need.
The Blackburn Promise provides an affordable opportunity to receive a high-quality education preparing you to become a leader in the workplace and your community.
- Meet admission requirements
- 2.5/4.0 High School GPA
- 18 ACT Composite
- Must participate in the Work Program
- Enroll full-time
- File your FAFSA. To see your eligibility for the Blackburn Promise Financial Aid program please contact the Financial Aid office or the Office of Admissions.
Your EFC (Estimated Family Contribution) from your FAFSA filing is all you’ll have to come up with! Blackburn will create a financial aid package that meets all of financial needs to attend.
Have questions? Check out the Blackburn Promise FAQ page.
How is Blackburn Different?
- #1 Best Baccalaureate College in Illinois and a Best Bang for the Buck College in the Midwest, Washington Monthly
- Blackburn offers more than 30 majors
- 98% of Blackburn graduates are employed or in graduate school six months after graduation.
- Student to faculty ratio of 11:1
- Blackburn is the least expensive, private four-year residential institution in the state of Illinois.
- Blackburn College is the only nationally recognized Work College whose Work Program is student-managed.
- All resident students are required to work a minimum of 160 hours each semester
- Students have built 10 of the buildings on campus as part of the Work Program.
- 11 NCAA Division III athletic programs