Through the Work Program, students have a variety of job opportunities available that relate to their coursework. Students can apply to work as:
- Editors, staff writers, photographers, layout/design managers, web & social media managers for The ’Burnian
- Department faculty assistants
- Radio Station Disc Jockeys and Managers/Co-Managers
- Tutors for Blackburn’s writing center
- Writers, Graphic Designers, Photographers, and Web Editors for the Public Relations Office
- Marketing and Events Coordinators for the department
Through each of these Work Program opportunities, students are able to apply the skills they have learned through coursework and prepare for their future careers.