WANT TO SEE CURRENT INTERNSHIP AND JOB OPENINGS POSTED FOR STUDENTS?
- Create an account on the Blackburn career services portal for a full list of postings and access to Indeed and NACELink postings as well.
What are micro-internships?
Micro-Internships are short-term, professional assignments that provide you with opportunities to gain experience, while helping companies get more done. Through these assignments, you will learn what it takes to succeed in an industry, while demonstrating your grit and determination as prospective employees.
To learn more and start a Micro-Internship, visit: http://info.parkerdewey.com/blackburn
Be sure to get assistance with your resume before applying!
Check out some of our featured postings below:
- State of Illinois Dunn Memorial Fellowship
- Opportunity for a new graduate to obtain experience in state government while earning $31,332 annually and full state benefits
- Scheffel Boyle CPA Firm
- Springfield Urban League – Empowering Communities. Changing Lives
Business or Accounting
- Scheffel Boyle CPA Firm- get your foot in the door with one of the following opportunities:
- Secondary Math Teacher
- Starting January 2020. This small rural institution is seeking an interactive teacher willing to do much more than math worksheets!
- TLC Family Care – Flexible hours child care