Employers and Community Partners
Thank you for your interest in partnering with Blackburn College to provide internship, part-time, full-time, and/or volunteer opportunities to our students.
Blackburn College students have a lot to offer
- The Student Managed Work Program provides our students with a level of skill, maturity, and work ethic that is above and beyond what you would see in a typical college student.
- Our student have real work experience and have transferable skills such as leadership ability, teamwork, time management, organization, computer literacy, and many more.
- Blackburn offers a wide range of majors and provides a strong academic foundation for our students. They are learning technical skills, written and verbal communication skills, and staying up to date on new developments and ideas.
How do you connect?
Email the Blackburn Career Services office email@example.com
Provide the following information:
- Business/company name
- Contact information (name, email, phone #)
- Website (if applicable)
- Type of opportunities (internships, PT/FT)
- Are you looking for specific majors?
- How you would like students to apply
- Timeline for applications