Employers and Community Partners
Thank you for your interest in partnering with Blackburn College to provide internship, part-time, full-time, and/or volunteer opportunities to our students.
Blackburn College students have a lot to offer
- The Student Managed Work Program provides our students with the opportunity to gain skills, maturity, and work ethic that is necessary to succeed in the modern work environment.
- Our students have real work experience, along with transferable skills, such as leadership abilities, teamwork, time management, organization, computer literacy, and many more.
- Blackburn offers a wide range of majors and provides a strong academic foundation for our students. They are learning technical skills, written and verbal communication skills, and are staying up to date on new developments and ideas.
How do you connect?
Email the Blackburn Career Services office firstname.lastname@example.org
Provide the following information:
- Business/company name
- Contact information (name, email, phone #)
- Website (if applicable)
- Type of opportunities (internships, jobs, PT/FT)
- Are you looking for specific majors?
- How you would like students to apply?
- Timeline for applications