Benefits of Completing an Internship
- Obtain experience related to your major
- Develop transferable skills
- Build your network
- Explore career options
Where do I start?
- Talk with your advisor
- Can you do an internship for credit?
- Is an internship required for your major?
- How many hours are required?
- Explore the Blackburn College Career Portal, the Featured Opportunities page, and the flyers outside of the Career Services office (DCC 103A) or on the bulletin board outside of the Bookstore
- Explore the resources listed on this page.
- Update your Resume – make sure it is relevant to each internship you are applying to.
- Create a Cover Letter for each application.
- Prepare for the Interview.