Human Resource Development is the use of training, organization, and professional development efforts to improve individual, group, and organizational effectiveness.
- Introduction to Human Resource Development
- Communication in a Global Workplace
- Adult Learning
- Methods of Education and Development of Personnel
- Developing Learning Materials
- Evaluating Personnel Learning and Performance
Also includes coursework from: Business, Economics, Psychology, Sociology, Leadership, Writing, Education and Social Sciences.
The Blackburn College Work Program provides students an ideal opportunity to develop human resource training and development competencies.
All students are required to complete an extensive internship directly related to human resource development.
5 Hot Job Outlooks
- Benefit Specialist
- Wage and Benefit Administrator
- EEOC Compliance Specialist
- Human Resource Manager
“Any organization, without a proper setup for Human Resource Management is bound to suffer from serious problems while managing its regular activities. For this reason, today, companies must put a lot of effort and energy into setting up a strong and effective Human Resource Management.”
– Optimum Results Ltd is one of Ireland’s leading Training and Consultancy Companies.