Students interested in entering health professional programs after graduating from Blackburn College can major in anything as long as they complete the prerequisite courses and professional shadowing experiences are achieved.
- A science that deals with things that are alive (such as plants and animals)
- A plant and animal life of a particular place
- The processes that occur in a living thing
100% acceptance rate to medical school, veterinary school and other health profession graduate programs for the past 6 years
- 3 Blackburn alumni are members of the National Academy of Sciences
- $1,200,000 in equipment upgrades in the past 5 years
Mahan Science Wing
One of the 1st LEED Certified buildings in the area
Students can train for health professions such as:
- Medical Doctor/Physician
- Physical Therapist
- Occupational Therapist
- Health Administrator
- Medical Laboratory Scientist
- And many more!