Biology – Teaching AssistantStudent Job - Tuition Position
Multiple Openings | Fall 2023
- Perform general clerical work
- Complete preparatory work for labs and classes
- Maintain and care for lab specimens (plants and/or animals) and equipment
- Tutor and assist students in labs and review sessions. Tutors are expected to complete training though your tutor program and keep attendance records of sessions.
- Assist with preparing and grading exams
- Organize and clean office and lab
- Opportunities for Research in the students area of interest are available
- Other related duties as assigned by faculty.
Preference will be given to the following.
- Biology and/or chemistry majors
- Must have appropriate background in biology and earned at least a “B” in all science courses
- Good communication and organization skills
Submit the application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in-person to the Work Office.
Applications are due no later than Wednesday, April 19 at 5:00 pm.
Blackburn College is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.