Accounts Payable/Purchasing Assistant – AdministrationStudent Job - Tuition Position
Multiple Positions | Fall 2023
- Worker will be preparing invoices for payment
- Processing and mailing checks
- Posting budget expenditures and other financial data
- Processing/monitoring monthly budget reports
- Checking & processing corporate credit card reports/doing entries into
- Balancing journal voucher to reports/statements
- Light janitorial duties: emptying trash, sweeping floors, dusting, etc.
- Other general office/clerical support duties as assigned
- Necessary to be able to complete duties by specific deadlines.
- Someone with an accounting/bookkeeping background/interest preferred; must have good math skills and ability to work with numbers; ability to understand and follow directions; ability to communicate with and get along with others; good typing skills and attention to detail; must be able to maintain confidentiality.
If you’re interested in this opening, you will need:
- a completed Work Program Application
Submit the application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in-person to the Work Office.
Applications are due no later than Wednesday, April 19 at 5:00 pm.
Blackburn College is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.