Campus Services – General WorkerStudent Job – Paid Hours Position
Keeping all buildings on campus sanitized and appealing for everyone that is on campus.
Essential job functions include:
Cleaning residence halls and academic buildings including:
- cleaning and disinfecting bathroom
- mopping tiled floors
- vacuuming carpets and all walk-off mats
- emptying trash
- cleaning the water fountains
- washing windows and mirrors
- dusting furniture/baseboards/stair rails
- cleaning light fixtures, vents and exhaust fans
- restocking paper towels, toilet paper and soap
Any other related task/duty as assigned by crew head, assistant manager or supervisor.
Workers are assigned to crews consisting of 4-6 other team members and a crew head. Each crew is responsible to clean a specific residence hall(s) and/or academic building(s).
Preference will be given to the following.
- Prior experience is beneficial, but not required
If you’re interested in this opening, you will need:
- a completed Work Program Application
Submit the application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in-person to the Work Office.
Applications are due no later than Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 5:00 pm.
Blackburn College is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.