Computer Science – Teaching Assistant (Frye & Scaad)Student Job - Tuition Position
- Computer Science department assistants have three primary responsibilities. In order of priority, they are:
- Teaching Assistant – department assistants aid in the teaching of introductory and core computer Science classes in the following ways: Grading of assignments, quizzes, and tests at the request of the Instructor. Holding tutoring hours to answer questions from Computer Science students.
- Reviewing, and sometimes assisting in the creation of, course assignments, quizzes, and tests.
- Lab Maintenance – department assistants are responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the department Research Lab (RLab), which includes installation of Windows and Linux software as well as upkeep of Linux-based servers.
- Department Research – department assistants are assigned research projects that typically run the duration of a semester or academic year. Projects are developed in the cross section of department/college needs and the interests of the students, and are expected to be mutually beneficial to both
- none listed
If you’re interested in this opening, you will need:
- a completed Work Program Application
Submit the application by email to email@example.com or in-person to the Work Office.
Applications are due no later than Wednesday, April 19 at 5:00 pm.
Blackburn College is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.