Work Office - Academics Department
Office Assistant – EducationStudent Job - Tuition Position
The Education Department Office Assistant is the first representative of the Education Department. This person greets visitors, answers the telephone, and performs general clerical duties in the Education Office. This person frequently proctors and scores departmental assessments, and may offer tutoring sessions for other Education students.
- Greeting and assisting visitors
- Answering, screening, and directing telephone calls
- Filing, copying, and word processing documents
- Data Entry
- Tutoring students
- Proctoring/grading tests
Preference will be given to the following.
- Education Major preferred
- Mature and Professional level of response to direction
- Ability to work with data and information
- Strong communication Skills (Oral/Verbal/Written)
Submit the application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in-person to the Work Office.
Applications are due no later than Wednesday, April 19 at 5:00 pm.
Blackburn College is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.