Emergency Snow Removal CrewStudent Job – Paid Hours Position
The Emergency Snow Removal Crew will provide additional support to Ground and Maintenance crew during times of inclement weather. This will include, but not limited to heavy snow falls and ice storms. This will be a paid position with hours varying depending on need. Workers will be put into a pool of students and shifts assigned as needed.
- Able to start shifts as early as 4:45am to shovel snow and salt campus
- Work with grounds crew, and Campus Maintenance to effectively remove snow from campus sidewalks and building entrances
- Willing to work when other areas of campus are closed or classes canceled
- Be on-call to respond to emergency weather situations
- Reliable transportation to get to campus during inclement weather conditions
If you’re interested in this opening, you will need:
- a completed Work Program Application
Submit the application by email to email@example.com or in-person to the Work Office.
Applications are due no later than Sunday, December 18 at 5:00 pm.
Blackburn College is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.