Game Staff – AthleticsStudent Job - Tuition Position
Responsible for all set up and tear down of games, as well as fill-in support positions (line judge, mopping etc.). Perform duties as assigned by athletic director.
- Setup and teardown of games as well as fill-in support positions during games
- Clean the athletic facilities
- Perform duties as assigned by the Athletic Director
In Games, jobs may consist of
- Ball Shagging
- Line Judging
- Table Work (shot/game clock and scoreboard)
Need to be able to work weekends
If you’re interested in this opening, you will need:
- a completed Work Program Application
Submit the application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in-person to the Work Office.
Applications are due no later than Thursday, April 6 at 5:00 pm.
Blackburn College is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.