General Worker – Campus SafetyStudent Job - Tuition Position
The Safety team is responsible for upholding Blackburn College Safety and Security Policies.
The Campus Community & Safety Department works as a team to uphold and enforce the Blackburn College policy regarding campus safety, as well as the policies and procedures contained in the department guidelines.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Early morning building unlocks
- Evening building lock ups
- Working athletic and other campus events that require security personnel
- Provide campus transportation to residents and visitors who may need mobility assistance
- Escort residents/visitors when necessary
- Other duties as assigned
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.0 GPA
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good verbal communication skills
- Self -motivated and dependable
- Show the ability to manage time, remain organized, and problem-solving skills
Needed to Apply
- Work Program Application
- Letter(s) of Recommendation
Please provide additional information about the letter(s) of recommendation
Applicants are required to include one letter of reference along with their application. This letter can be from anyone other then a family member or current student, who can speak to the applicants character and/or work history.
If you’re interested in this opening, you will need:
- a completed Work Program Application
Submit the application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in-person to the Work Office.
Applications are due no later than Wednesday, April 19 at 5:00 pm.
Blackburn College is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.