Housing Assistant – Student LifeStudent Job - Tuition Position
Maintaining organization of the student life office with regard to housing; responsible for putting information into CAMS, including all student housing and meal plan assignments/charges and miscellaneous student charges/billing in CAMS. Maintain information related to the House Cup and the scoring system. Aid in ensuring all RAs and RDs meet all programming and event metrics. Help maintain duty logs and scheduling for all RAs and RDs (this includes duty switches and maintaining a large shareable Google calendar for the residence life department. Aid with the distribution of current floor plans to residence life staff; aid in updating floor plans and changes in housing charges in CAMS for all residence hall moves (numerous during moving-on days); responsible for updating the office calendar; responsible for office duty when professionals are not present; responsible for the maintenance and cleaning of the office with other SLO assistant and SACs.
- Good computer/word processing skills
- General clerical skills
- Well organized; detail-oriented
- Good interpersonal skills
- Maintain confidentiality
- Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently
- Ability to leave a task when interrupted and come back to finish
- Ability to communicate effectively with professionals as well as students
- Initiative to find tasks that need to be completed as opposed to being assigned tasks
- Good time management skills
If you’re interested in this opening, you will need:
- a completed Work Program Application
Submit the application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in-person to the Work Office.
Applications are due no later than Wednesday, April 19 at 5:00 pm.
Blackburn College is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.