Student Job – Paid Hours Position
HVAC General – Campus MaintenanceCampus Maintenance
The HVAC Crew provides necessary maintenance and repair services to the campus community.
Essential job functions include:
- Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning work: replacing air filters, installation of personal AC units; troubleshooting rooftop units; filter changes for water filtration systems; repair and maintenance of belts and motors; cleaning and maintenance of shop and equipment; set-ups and tear-down for campus events; and other general maintenance and HVAC duties
- Ability to be on time
- Dress in appropriate clothing and footwear – work boots are required
- Accountability for maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Some evening or emergency shifts may be required
- Some heavy lifting may be required
- Previous experience is desired, but not required
Applications are due no later than Monday, October 2 at 5:00 pm.
Blackburn College is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.