Work Office - Academics Department
Chemistry – Lab AssistantStudent Job - Tuition Position
Two Openings Fall 2022
- Tutoring Contemporary Chemistry one evening a week, including communicating with the faculty regarding material to be covered each week
- Contemporary Chem lab proctoring/set-up, including informing Stockroom Manager of needed chemicals, equipment, etc. for each Contemporary Chem lab
- Grading Contemporary Chem lab
- Demonstrate knowledge of basic chemistry
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work without direct supervision while finishing work in a prompt and timely manner
- Ability to follow directions and work within safety guidelines
If you’re interested in this opening, you will need:
- a completed Work Program Application
Submit the application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in-person to the Work Office.
Applications are due no later than Friday, September 16 at 5:00 pm.
Blackburn College is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.