Work Office - Campus Maintenance Department
Motorpool AssistantStudent Job - Tuition Position
One Opening Fall 2022
To provide support and management of the Motorpool Department. Job functions include:
- Scheduling of vehicles for athletic and campus events using google calendar
- Cleaning all motor pool vehicles following each trip
- Routine maintenance checks of vehicles to include fueling, checking fluids and tire pressure, etc.
- Maintaining maintenance logs on each vehicle
- Monthly mileage reports and a paper trip calendar both turned into accounts payable monthly
- Setting up online testing for students, staff, and faculty after they’ve passed a background check through Human Resources
- Maintaining a current approved driver list of students, faculty/staff and posting updated information on the drive share
- Assisting in any other way deemed appropriate by the Physical Plant Coordinator or Physical Plant Director
Responsible for the care and upkeep of
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Computer knowledge
- Good organizational skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be an approved driver
If you’re interested in this opening, you will need:
- a completed Work Program Application
Submit the application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in-person to the Work Office.
Applications are due no later than Friday, September 16 at 5:00 pm.
Blackburn College is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.