Work Office - Dining & Hospitality
Point of Sale/Customer Service Specialist (Paid Hours)Student Job – Paid Hours Position
One Opening Fall 2022 – paid hours position.
This position serves as the cashier and greeter for the Campus Dining Hall.
- Greet guests as they enter
- Take cash and credit card payments
- Track student information when swipe cards do not work
- Balance cash drawer at the end of shift
- Sanitize tables and common areas of dining room
Preference will be given to the following.
- Some customer service experience is helpful, but not required.
- Must have availability during dinner service (5:30 – 8:00pm)
- Some lifting and cleaning duties required.
- Work Program Application
- Availability for work
Submit the application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in-person to the Work Office.
Applications are due no later than Friday, September 16 at 5:00 pm.
Blackburn College is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.