Statistics – Teaching Assistant (Wiedlocher)Student Job - Tuition Position
One Opening | Fall 2023
- The TA serves two main roles: classroom support and management of the stats lab in Hudson 206.
- TAs attend class during labs,
- Run the stats lab, review handouts, make copies,
- Print homework assignments
- Assist Dr. Wiedlocher with administrative tasks.
- TAs are required to attend TA training once a year
- Meet with Dr. Wiedlocher on a weekly basis or as needed.
- Must have passed SS 330 with a B
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA
- Good communications skills: be able to work with students one on one or managing questions from many students during busy lab times
- Reliability: be able to open and close lab on a consistent schedule all semester
- Responsibility: will have access to Olin 106 and be responsible for upkeep
- and securing of the room including general cleaning, managing the computers and the printer
- Customer Service: will create and foster a positive learning environment where student success in SS330 is the primary goal
- Confidentially: keep secure sensitive information such as grades and accommodations
If you’re interested in this opening, you will need:
- a completed Work Program Application
Submit the application by email to email@example.com or in-person to the Work Office.
Applications are due no later than Wednesday, April 19 at 5:00 pm.
Blackburn College is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.