Technical Support Technician – Technical ServicesStudent Job - Tuition Position
The Technical Support Technician troubleshoots technical issues of end-user, institution-owned technology (primarily employee workstations) under the direct supervision of the Technical Support Administrator.
Essential job functions:
- Troubleshoots technical issues in end-user technology
- Sets up and maintains computer workstations
- Installs, monitors, and troubleshoots software/hardware
- Cleans and maintains equipment and labs
- Prior experience with computers, preferably in a support role
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you’re interested in this opening, you will need:
- a completed Work Program Application
Submit the application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in-person to the Work Office.
Applications are due no later than Wednesday, April 19 at 5:00 pm.
Blackburn College is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.