Writing Tutor – Writers BlockStudent Job - Tuition Position
Writing tutor- writers block open hours, studios, drafting/ dissecting papers
- Facilitate writing studios as part of first year writing courses.
- Assist students from across campus with their written work.
Preference will be given to the following.
- Earned a B- or higher in WR 111 and WR 112 (or equivalent)
- Sophomore standing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively critique written work and foster discussion
Submit the application by email to email@example.com or in-person to the Work Office.
Applications are due no later than Tuesday, May 9, 2023 at 5:00 pm.
Blackburn College is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.