Do you know a Blackburn employee who needs to be recognized for their work?
- Tends to make life better for everyone on campus?
- Provides service above and beyond their position description?
- Is positive, high energy, and fun to work with and be around?
- Is a “pied piper” of sorts… encouraging others to get involved in positive activities?
- Works to do new and/or innovative things to improve life on campus?
Nominate a co-worker who you feel deserves recognition for making Blackburn a better place!
The BC Impact Award will be awarded in September, October, November, February, March and April. Award recipients will receive a gift and be recognized during the entire month.