Our Mission is to support the Blackburn College Vision by providing a living environment that inspires academic achievement, student involvement, and personal development.
To this end, we aim to:
- Provide a safe and secure residence hall environment for all students.
- Offer a climate that celebrates diversity by bringing students together in a community where differences are respected and where the common goal is learning.
- Create an atmosphere of civility, where self-responsibility and mutual respect are not only encouraged, but expected.
- Hire and develop a staff of student leaders who are committed to the education and development of their peers and themselves.
- Offer educational and social programming that furthers the building of community and enriches the overall student experience.
- Continually define and refine how we operate to meet the needs of the students we serve