Any Blackburn College student who was not enrolled the prior semester (excluding summer sessions) will need to apply for readmission to continue their degree program. You are eligible to apply for readmission if you fall into one of the following categories.

Students who need to apply for readmission include:

  • former Blackburn students who formally withdrew from the College and were absent for one or more semesters
  • Blackburn students who were suspended for academic performance, social behaviors, or work
  • former undergraduates who obtained a degree and wish to seek an additional undergraduate degree

Have you filed your FAFSA?

Applying for financial assistance and other than merit-based scholarships begins with filing a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

Learn More

Confirm your enrollment

What should you do next? You can reserve your spot and begin planning what you need to do before you arrive on campus.

Confirm Now

Application for Readmission