Studying in the US is a big decision and can be a complicated process. Not only is Blackburn College committed to making the admission process as easy as possible for you, but part of our institutional mission is also to foster a diverse, inclusive learning environment in which the exchange of ideas and culture are central.
Every year Blackburn College welcomes students from across the globe–from Australia to Pakistan to Spain–into our tight-knit community, where students, staff, and faculty learn and grow together. After you peruse these pages and familiarize yourself with the admission requirements for international students, feel free to contact the Office of Admissions with any questions. We look forward to you joining Beaver Nation!
International students (students who are not U.S. citizens or permanent residents) are encouraged to apply well in advance of their anticipated enrollment date. It is recommended to apply no later than June 1 for the fall semester, and November 1 for the spring semester.
Submit an application and the required documentation. Our admissions requirements vary depending on whether you are applying as a first-year or transfer student. Click on the link that applies to you.
- First-year International Student Checklist
For students who have not previously enrolled in any post-secondary colleges or universities.
- Transfer International Student Checklist
For students who have previously enrolled in a post-secondary college or university.
Accepting our offer for admission.
- Pay the $150 tuition deposit as soon as possible. Your tuition deposit must be paid before you can register for classes or be assigned a room in our residence halls.
- Acquire your F-1 Student Visa.
Complete and submit the additional forms for enrollment.
- International Financial Statement Form
- Affidavit of Financial Support
- International Student Agreement
- Transfer Student Agreement
Confirm your enrollment as an international student and find all international forms.