Student Job - Tuition Position
Career Services AssistantAdministration
- Serve as lead in relation to marketing activities and employment events as directed; provide oversight for digital projects such as creating e-mailers and editing virtual or digital media projects.
- Create graphics and marketing campaigns for social media accounts
- Review the Career Services web pages twice monthly and update as necessary. [Perhaps help with developing. The current website is currently going through development with the Marketing & PR department]
- Assist in the delivery of on-campus career related workshops and employment-related events
- Collect placement data. Create spreadsheets and enter information; Assist with follow-up tracking and reporting of data on alumni to satisfy campus requirements to provide data necessary to evaluate placement success.
- Post information on job fairs and job search seminars around campus as needed
- Participate and assist with planning & execution of career fairs
- Periodically staff a careers table in various campus centers across the campus
- Copy and mail (via campus mail and e-mail) job fair information to senior students; place copies of flyers in student mailboxes
- Assist with Student Leadership & Development workshops
- Conduct outreach to faculty and staff about services provided by the office
- Presents job readiness materials, workshops, and seminars to small and large groups.
- Prioritizes, plans, and manages work activities and competing demands in a strategic and thoughtful manner.
- Establish networks with community resources to assist students with unique needs; identify opportunities to expand relationships with academic/non-academic departments, student clubs, and organizations on campus.
- Set and attend student clubs and programming meetings; Serve as liaison and fosters intentional relationships with other advisors, colleges, and department
- Good writing abilities, creativity, excellent interpersonal skills, self-initiative, typing skills, ability to problem solve and learn new skills, and prior experience working with computers
If you’re interested in this opening, you will need:
- a completed Work Program Application
Applications are due no later than Thursday, December 6 at 5:00 pm.
Blackburn College is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.