Not sure if you can afford to go away to college? Worried about the amount of debt you might have when you graduate? You can earn your degree at Blackburn College tuition-free — that’s the Macoupin Promise.
Am I Eligible?
If you’re a Macoupin County graduate, Blackburn will cover tuition for all qualified students. It’s built into the mission and values of Blackburn, and represents our commitment to lifting up families and communities by ensuring a life-changing college education is within reach.
Qualifying is easy! You need to:
- Graduate from a high school in Macoupin County (IL)
- Meet Blackburn College admission requirements
- Submit your FAFSA (Blackburn’s School Code: 001639)
- Have a household income of less than $60,000
- Be a part of Blackburn’s one-of-a-kind student-led Work Program
That’s it — a four-year degree tuition-free! Already start at another college but want to move closer to home? The Macoupin Promise applies to transfers, too!
How Do I Apply?
The application is always free (no waiver needed). DON’T DELAY — debt-free college is possible. Start your journey with Blackburn College and apply while funding is still available.