Micro-Internships are short-term, professional assignments that provide you with opportunities to gain experience, while helping companies get more done. Through these assignments, you will learn what it takes to succeed in an industry, while demonstrating your grit and determination as prospective employees.
Visit Parker Dewey to get more information about micro-internships and to start one. Be sure to get assistance with your resume before applying!
Check out some of our featured opportunities:
- Illinois Governor’s Office Opportunities
- Dunn Fellowship Program- Opportunity for a new graduate to obtain experience in state government while earning $31,332 annually and full state benefits
- Michael Curry Summer Internship Program- Opportunity for juniors, seniors, and graduate students to work in a state agency full-time for 10 weeks during the summer; interns earn a stipend $1,632/mo. Positions available in Springfield and Chicago.
- Governor’s Office of Constituent Affairs Internship- opportunity to experience the operations of state government firsthand. Applications accepted on rolling basis. Springfield only. Unpaid, but great learning opportunity.
- Hospital Sisters Health Systems (HSHS)
- Springfield Park District
- Springfield Urban League – Empowering Communities. Changing Lives. Various positions posted
Biology, Chemistry, or Pre-Health
Business or Accounting
- Industrial/Organizational Solutions– posts jobs for various law enforcement agencies
Psychology & Education
- Allendale Association is a private, not-for-profit organization dedicated to excellence and innovation in the care, treatment, education and advocacy for families, children and youth with serious emotional, mental and behavioral health challenges.